Saturday, March 13, 2010

goodbye:(

sorry for not updating. i have nothing to post and my modem are having technical problems. i had to post because Juen Jin reminded me that i didnt update it ; and i remembered when i read Charu's blog.

i just finish packing my bag for camp tomorrow. i dont feel like going but i have to. i guess i'm too used to stay at home for the whole year; 2009. i hope i'll have a great time tomorrow onwards. and after camp i'll attend Asiah's class. good huh :P for sure i'll miss him. its kinda weird already for not texting each other for half a day. but this is the first time i'm away. and two days without texting. urgh:( and tomorrow is our first year anniversary. the 12/14th February was a mistake. tomorrow is the correct one. i cant imagine my day without hearing his voice :(

lately i'm preparing for my grandmother's grand birthday dinner. invitations and arrangements are almost done. and i have to prepare a GIGANTIC birthday card from all of my generation ; 11 of us. Kelvin already bought the base. HUGE! i'm going crazy man. that restaurant is a vegetarian restaurant. and i thought its like the traditional old kind of restaurants. but mummy proved me wrong. its super nice and classy. i wonder what my relatives will think when they found out this. if you wanna see, go ahead;



the organizers from ladies side from young till old are wearing cheongsam. i cant wait to have a family photo on that day! but we cant find any photographers. they're all busy :(  mummy and sampat aunty; aunty Peggy are freaking excited about cheongsams. we keep going to a boutique at Damansara to collect the cheongsam. so many alterations. the ladies one are all done. how about the guys? i know my bro is gonna wear a pink tie. haha. on that night, i'm gonna be the photographer and the receptionist. yeay me. haha. just kidding. i was nominated for the emcee too. but i wasnt that confident as my Mandarin isnt fluent. one table cost RM550 for 10-11 person and served vege. no kidding. and one of my reletive which idk who the hell is that complained why vegetarian and why no meat? its like she can die without eating meat just for a night. condemn us like hell. and she said she's not coming. good lah. ask her to get lost. i do not have blood relation with that b****!