Friday, March 5, 2010

..

today's cross country was pretty funny, excited and tiring even i didnt run but duty-ing with Wei Tse. when we walked there, we saw 6 malay guys at the checkpoint. all of them were bomba. they were eating nasi lemakkkkk. like picnicking knoww-.- and then we compete to give the purple papers to the contestants. haha super childish! all of us including teachers cant wait for them to finish running, cause it was too bored! was pissed with teachers for not letting us go back with parents. URGH. 

there's a camp for prefects on 14th till 16th. if i'm selected, woohoo then. its been a very long time i didnt attend campings. since kem belia when i was form 1. LOL. i know the most important thing is a toothbrush! with toothpaste of course.

monthly test is coming up and i'm not doing anything. the smarties keep saying that the didnt study at all. yea righttttttt. thats me. lol. i cant stand studying. i'm not interested. i'm only interested in something. i cant tell because its regarding my future, its a business. bhaha. i'm suppose to study right now since i didnt open any of my books for this week. and i can still go shopping tomorrow!

why is Facebook posting The Lover Of The Day at my profile every single day? so damn annoyinggggggg!

i cant go for that thing anymore cause of 4 reasons. i'm trying to explain. and i'm sorry. i cant make t for EXPO on this Sunday. i have to study. my parents aren't free. or not they'll definately go with my bro. i didnt tell my buddy that i cant attend the meeting today. i dont have transport back after that meeting since my dad has to send big machine tools to KL. i dont wanna make myself used to the 'tumpang balik rumah' system. and i cant afford to walk back ; the weather is so bad untill April.

i have absolutely nothing else to post except this. confession!
sorry lah kawan kalau kau terasa.
i didnt know why that can happen. i dont know why that must happen. can give me reasons? because you hate me? can you tell me that and look into my eyes? i dont eat people. we are all humans ; do mistakes then only will improve. dont you think so? is it that hard to be honest to someone? betrayer is everywhere i know. can you let everyone know the truth? at least a person. you still can sleep at night? do you have feelings? yes i cant control myself at times. you can tell me my mistakes but not rubbing it into my face. these questions are to some people. not talking bad about someone. i said some people. face me if you want to. i dont have time thinking about this nonsense you've created. those are bullshits and i dont have to care. yes i'm sensitive to those topics. if i do it to you, how would you feel? you will hate me more right? same goes to me. i'm not special. i'm just like you ; human. sometimes, being too honest is very bad. sorry if i've exploded. i cant blame. honest is good. at times-.- when someone done something bad to you or maybe something you dont like, and you feel like telling that fella, its so pek chek. and then when friends 'helped' you behind your back, it cause trouble. idk whether that friend wants to help or 'help' . i'm impressed to those who has two face personality. they can really act man. my God. yea sometimes i'm two face too. but why? to cover up friend's ass lahhh=.=  i post this to make myself realise. if i dont say this out, i'll never realise and improve. and jokes arent funny all the time.