Sunday, February 14, 2010

no colours.

like what? shit lah of course. i havent blog since 4th February. now i think its already 14th. LOL.



its Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. wishes to all (:
especially Jenny, Joel, Sebastian, Sher Yen and Felixia :) guess what i did not gamble this morning for the reunion. yea its normal. i'm not the active one. i dont feel the joy. maybe next time.



and and i DO NOT have a new year dress and a new year handbag. yea i know. pathetic i know. i just dont see one that i really like. i swear i will not do last minute stuffs for shopping anymore in my life. i really need a handbag to store my coins for gambling to where ever i go :( i do not know why am i feelings terribly sad right now when i just mention bout a handbag. every girl has one. except Leanne :(



the day before yesterday was the 1st anniversary and today is the first anniversary. i know you dont get it. you dont have to :) and i am proudly to say that i'm the luckiest girl on earth to have Brandon Lee Chun Hong in my life. although we cant meet each other on this special day. and i believe others cant too. we understand this situation well. LOL. and erm, just wanna say thank you for making my life absolutely perfect. you're always there when i need you. there's no one could replace you in my heart. everything reminds me of you. presents and gifts aren't important. i only need you. i love you :)



wait. Lion ask me to read another post 5 mins later. wait. later i'll check it out.
*tik tok tik tok. (5 minutes over) *
oh okaey Lion. i wont be perasan case anymore. LOLL! lucky you know i dont like my stupid name to be on my computer screen:)



homework is not a nice thing to do. i expected Rosilina to give more handouts but she didnt give much. surprisingly Selvarani gave handouts. me no likey likey her. i asked her for help in writing my essay. she said ' its your essay. its up to you' yea great-.- many reports for science. and i totally forgotten what to do. Komsas notes aren't complete since thatttttt day.



probation process aren't easy at all. i hate dividing columns. many task. pffft. my socks are too short. i hate long socks. when i am trying to complete my assignment, i was wow-ed by Amirul. he said
' be a good prefect okay?'





the last one. i flirt? zzz.





ps :fire crackers are TOO loud. i can't sleep :(