Sunday, February 14, 2010

happy chinese new year and happy valentines day :)

alright. today is it :D

i woke up at 8.13 and rushed to clean up and i thought i was late and the last one to get up from my bed. i didnt turn out the way i wanted myself to look like. i was suppose to wear a pants. but i didnt. LOL. i dont have a bag like i said to keep all my ang pao's. sad dy lahh. nvm. mummy always have some space for me :) she used facebook earlier than me and she talk about her old times.


example : eh girl, you know ar, your aunty at US used to be crazy of this fella you know.
LOL i know.


and b ar, you look awesome lah even i didnt even see you. dont eeuuu lah okaey? :) you're being so understanding :) it feels great ; i wish everyday would be the same like now we are :) i heart you :)