Friday, May 7, 2010

what do you want from me?

even Shi Ying noticed i dont update my blog. bhaha.well, i am now. finally i have the mood after so long.

i've been busy with my tuitions every single day except weekends and meetings lately. and the meetings is from Monday till Saturday. GOSHHH. tiring lahh, gotta think of ideas summore. we wont get the post but we're working on it :D 

yeah yeah! there's a fight between the guys! i heard lahh, the indian versus the chinese with malay backups. haha! we wanted to watch the second part but we had to move on to LaSalle for CF. too bad lahh, no faith :( the Cf session was super long. and the offereing was.. haiihhh. Joey knows bout it. haha. in class, SherYen keep hitting my butt :( i hit hers too :D had fun time in class even i'm sitting right in front and they're right at the back.

second monthly test's result arent good at all. not even 1 a for the PMR subjects. but there's improvements. i wish to quit all my tuitions and depend on myself. but too bad i cant. cause i'm amazingly lazy!

i am getting fatter day by day as daddy always buy the Nyonya kuih. omg they're delicious! he buys it everyday and i'm not bored of eating it! hehee. and i dont exercise. so dont ask me why is my face so rounded like a ball. i just wanna eat while i can. college time is when i should slim down.i wanna be tall! thats my dream. i got the gin from my grandma and my dad. so if miracles happen, i'll wanna be 168. and i'm only 155-.- 


oh yeah yeah! on the Perasmian day right. HAHA. i screwed up like mad. i didnt bow, i didnt say 'selamat pagi puan' i didnt grip her hand. and the best part, i walk pass in front instead of behind. and those people staring at us like we're the new aliens imported from no where. its damn weird lah for girls to wear the long skirt and long sleeve and a tie. freaking weird! i cant wait to get our blazers :D

nowadays i have breathing difficulties. as in like.. when i was exhaling, i stopped half way for about 4 seconds. and when i hit my chest, its normal back. super irritating and scary.