Saturday, March 27, 2010

vanilla twilight.

stupid doctor stupid doctor stupid doctor! i said i want the second tone of blue. he gave me another sucky blue colour:( i look so ugly now:( and some tooth hurts:( but i still can bite:D i swear the moment i enter his room i'll say what colour i want! that blue doesn't even match my uniform. URGH:(

  and my DiGi line is deactivated. anything just text my Maxis number. cough smart cough mummy hasn't pay the bill and she dare to claimed 30 bucks from me when she owes me 1.5k-.- 

the part time maid just broke my cup. nvm, its okaeyy. she'll have to pay 13bucks:) haha just kidding, i hate that cup. thanks NUNU. thats her name:D 

i'm addicted to the song Baby by Justin Bieber. i do not know why. i thought that song was stupid or something. what does baby mean? lol. now i'm liking it. no offence ar Cheryl Chin! :P

stupiiid Lee Kiong said my job is to search for him and report to him when i start AND finish my job. urgh. Thursday morning he said i'm being to harsh to the students. omg. he said i need to put a smile on my face and make stupid jokes with the student. OHH MYYY. kill me!

and i'll miss my baby a lot on 9th April :(