Friday, February 19, 2010

friends :)

okaeyy. yesterday's post was totally crazy thanks to Sher Yen. my blog is so cacated right now. URGHH. this little rascal ar she can really mess up my life man. i do a little spelling error she laughs like mad and we laugh long. HAHA!

i just came back from Cheryl's place. total fun there. made new awesome friends! :D Evelyn and Yee Wern. there are so much to describe about Yee Wern. haha! i guess Cheryl or whoever is gonna upload the pictures. i lost more than 20 bucks already. Jil Ee tak puas i win her money and she cant earn my money for 2 rounds. HAHA! enough of todays.

yesterday? at Juen Jin's place. haha mann, that house is beautiful. had fun gambling again. had headaches after playing some card games. Juen almost made me cry when he said yesterday is the last day i'll be meeting him. but i met him today.haha. means today was the last day. damn. i lost a friend. who is gonna share opinion about my drawing? who is gonna buy stuffs from me? who's gonna tell me lame jokes? who's gonna tell me what they're messing around with? sighs~

and then we went Brandon Khoo's place. its like a hotel in there okaeyy. food was awesome. and he claimed that this is  the best party in Klang. LOLL!

and the day before this. we went AEON. so much of laughter. never had this much fun before. thanks to Lion. the paparaziiiiii. she really can snap till drop man. 60 pictures dude. dont play with her i tell you. now pulak kecoh bout it. not now. last few days ago. dush!

bought a bag also. my damn budget was around 50++ but i get one 5 tomes more than that. HAHA. its my birthday gift. some on lah. my birthday is so long more! so kesian right :( i need another bag. LOL. seriously i need another one. haha.

now i'm viewing pictures from Sue Ann's facebook. haha i look so idiotic and pathetic. my goodness. EH LION! when you read this send me my pictures okaeyyyy. thats my last one! heh:P whats in my mind is a mess. so forgive me from simply typing. goodbye :D