Saturday, January 23, 2010

SONY ERICSSON!

leanne wants W980 badly! leanne wants w980 badly! sigh. i'm being so greedy. i just got that slide w395 last june. now i want a new one. and its expensive. i need to have two phones. but that thing is, i must trade two old phones to get the new one. SIGH. is this terrible or TERRIBLE? i'm sick of that slide one cause the keypad is starting to crack even its kinda plastic-ish. and i'm very sick of the another one cause its too old, rusty and it doesn't vibrate at times. phone phone phone. w980 w980 w980, i just need you!!!!! :(

and same goes to shopping. after buying 13 shirts, i still 'need' to buy them more becasue i like them. even i dont need them. screw me. i just couldn't resist myself. if i dont get what i want (clothing) my mood will swing like mad. after expressing to Mr. Teddy Bear, everything went back to normal. hah. today i went to Shako with mummy to shop for CNY dresses. all my sizes were sold out and some doesn't look good on me. sigh. next pitstop is at 1U. i'm seriously aiming for Baleno, Body Glove, Roxy, Elle, Sony Ericsson ( in my dreams) , and MANY more. i repeat, many more. and again mummy will be begging me to go back home. i hate that moment.

enough of confession. goodbyee.