Saturday, January 23, 2010

13

yesterday was such a busy day. spent many hours outdoor-ing. LOL. basketball training at night was quite ... but i think we had fun :) right Sher Yen and Jenny? haha. what else? yeah, Queen Monkey was so cute yesterday. she kept making me laugh weyh. haha. Jeremy is lucky to have such a loving sister :) Juen Jin, dont feel sorry la. i'm okaey what. and i went Chi Liung! haha! Joel didnt teman me also. i think Jeremy did. LOL. Darren knows my secret O.o and i hate him for spelling my name wrongly! erghh! i just cleaned my study table. and its 1it feels great man! i feel so clean :D everything unwanted is thrown awayyyyyyyyyyyyy. woohoo! :D mr. Teddy Bear slept so late last night :( sighs. he is NOT allowed to do it again! what about the camp Brandon and Juen Jin said? meta camp during March hols? i am going if Sher Yen or Jo-Yee goes. that's simple. heh. currently my mumy cokoed some fried rice. i went down to see since its so tempting. she said the soy sauce is something wrong AFTER she pour some into the fried rice. wish me luck not to have stomach damage. haha :) adiyoss! :)